Swelling Leg and Foot during air travel is common malady, and it’s typically harmless. It’s not a drama since the problem usually goes away on its own once you’re touch down. But, it’s worth knowing what causes leg & feet swelling so you can prepare your next flight better and prevent this problem.
Agritourism is agriculturally based activity that brings visitors to a farm or ranch. And yes, I’m offering agritourism package service for anyone who interest on farm and
You will visit our village and get involve with local people there, which will definitely enrich your traveling experiences! Warmth welcome by our team upon arrival at the village, with English speaking local guide. Young coconut water refreshment, Tea/Coffee, and Traditional set lunch. Cold towel at the end of activities, because, you will be sweat walking in ricefield
Price is US$ 65.00/person (minimum 2 persons). Child under 10 years old is 50% price.
- Teaching. Get the feeling interaction with the kids in the atmosphere of teaching and learning process upon visiting a local elementary school (subject to school holidays). Experience to be a teacher simply by introducing your home country and language through a short sing and song.
- Daily Balinese Life Activities. Visiting a unique Balinese houses setting where over fifteen family from one ancestor leaving harmoniously in one compound. Involve with them on their daily life to get a closely feeling, you will be welcomed.
- Farming Activities. Walking along with local farmers in a farmer hat and equipment toward the rice field could be something different. Further more, involve with them in traditionally rice cultivating process up to planting rice is amazing experience in your life. While enjoying passing on the rice field line, more variety vegetables could be seen and a chance meeting other local farmers, then hold a short chat with them.
- Plantation. Enrich your knowledge with number of tropical fruits plantation and spices, while a local will demonstrate a climbing coconut. He will then serve you a young coconut as refreshment.
- Cooking. It is a farmer philosophy that to get away from hungry he will take you for cassava taking off then boiling or baking in traditional way. Do your self then taste it.
- Lunch. After being a farmer for over then four hours, a traditional set menu lunch will be served in a Balinese house compound with their family member. Do taste it.
Bali is the most visited island in Indonesia. It is famous of the beautiful nature, culture, and people’s kindness. Many tourists love to visit this exotic island during summer to have some vacations. As located in a tropic area, Bali has the perfect weather to have a summer holiday. Tourists love to surf on the ocean, try the Balinese traditional food, visit so many exotic cultural places, or lay along the beaches. The places which are famous with visitors are Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanah Lot, Sukawati, and Joger.
Kuta is one of the most visited places in Bali. Kuta Beach is the most famous beach to have surfing. The huge wave there has stolen tourists’ interest to surf it. Because of the popularity, Kuta is little bit more crowded than other tourism objects in Bali. The visitors are better to rent motorcycle to look around Kuta.
Another famous place is Jimbaran. Jimbaran is the most wanted place for all the seafood lovers. There so many restaurants selling seafood menu from the economical one until the most expensive one. Jimbaran is located near the airport, so it is the perfect place to satistfy tourists’ hunger after their long journey. Jimbaran also provides many seafood restaurants along the beach, so it is possible for the tourists to enjoying the sunset and having delicious dinner instead.