You need Low Price Hotel with Good Facility?
the hotel provides various facilities and services for the convenience, safety and satisfaction of hotel guests and also for those who use the facility and receive those services. As is known, that the hotel does not only provide accommodation, but also food and beverages, as well as facilities and other services.
1. Main Facility (Business Basic)
a. Bedroom (Bed Room)
The officers Front Office (Receptionist and Reservation Clerk) should have enough knowledge about the bedroom that will be leased as about the type of bedrooms, rental price / tariff, facilities available and the location.
Bedroom hotel (Bed Room) can be classified into several categories such as:
1) Single Room, furnished one bedroom with one single bed for one person.
2) Double Room, furnished one bedroom with one double bed for two people.
3) Twin Room, furnished one bedroom with two single beds separated each to one person can be occupied by two people.
4) Triple Room, can be a Twin Room or Double Room that can be inhabited by three people by adding one extra bed.
5) Suite Room, in general a bedroom equipped with a double or twin beds, living room and kitchenette.
In addition to the above categories in accordance with available facilities in the bedroom and the service provided is known also other categories such as President Room, Royal Room, and so forth.
b. Restaurant (Restaurant)
In essence, the
restaurant is a place of business scope of commercial activities provided dishes and drinks to the public at his place of business. So with a restaurant facility, guests or other visitors to buy or enjoy a meal at the venue. Based on available facilities, the type of service, type of food and others, the restaurant can basically be divided into several types.
1) Dining Room, a formal restaurant that sells various types of food by way of a la carte and table d’hote menu.
Luxury equipment and decor more festive is a key feature in addition to serving food a la the way the Russian or French.
2) Supper Club, a restaurant that opened a special night complete with a variety of entertainment and places to dance (dance), and by offering a variety of foods in a la carte menu.
3) Coffee Shop / Coffee House, an informal restaurant with simple food and fast service (America Service) and are usually open for 24 hours.
In addition to the above three types of restaurants, also known as “Specialty Restaurant” which sells specialty food from certain countries or regions or the use of certain cooking methods such as the Japanese Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, French Restaurant, and Grill Room.
The bar is a place of business scope of commercial activities that serve liquor and other beverages to the public at his place of business. So with the bar facilities, guests and other visitors can buy and enjoy a drink there. Similarly, Bar (Public Bar) can be differentiated into several types including:
1) Snack Bar, which offers the types of drinks are very limited and snack food (Snacks);
2) Coktail Bar, which offers various types of beverages Coctails and accompanied by music.
3) Nite Club, which opened a special night by offering a variety of beverages and equipped
with entertainment (entertainment) and facilities dance / dance (dance floor).
d. Room service
Basically, Room Service provides facilities and food and beverage service to hotel guests in the bedroom. This facility is very useful for guests who do not have time or unable to eat or drink either in the restaurant or at the bar.
e. Special Functions
The facility is designed and very useful for guests who want to hold a meeting / banquet as special as Andrawina (Banquet), Conference and other activities.
2. Supporting Facilities (Business Support)
Support facilities that are closely related to the needs of guests such as:
a. Laundry and Dry Cleaning
b. Telephone, Telegram and Fax
c. Place of Sale of Goods, Newspapers & Magazines, a variety of tickets.